oscam + cccam

ODPOWIEDZ

Topic Author
knypek18
..:: Użytkownik ::..

oscam + cccam

Post autor: knypek18 » 10 lis 2014, 20:21

Sprawa wygląda tak mam VU Solo2 Openpli 3,0 oscam 9982, cameleona i nc+mix. Camel w dolnym czytniku mix w górnym (od mixa nie mam raskey) chcę Oscam skonfigórować pod te karty i żeby nadawały do cccam (na NBOX) z priorytetem caid 0b01... przyjmę pomoc na PW lub ogulnie w tym temacie... do tej pory vu+solo 2 nadawał w cccam na cccam(nbox) ale z racji założenia licznika przesiadka na 0B01 :]

Na PW odwdzięczę się $

Michaelhen
Kontakt:

oscam cccam

Post autor: Michaelhen » 23 gru 2014, 8:50

mate i am trying to setup oscam/cccam on my vuduo running blackhole but i just cant get it sorted can you help me please.
thanks

Awatar użytkownika

JAKITAKI
... Administrator ...
... Administrator ...

Re: oscam cccam

Post autor: JAKITAKI » 27 gru 2014, 19:43

Michaelhen pisze:mate i am trying to setup oscam/cccam on my vuduo running blackhole but i just cant get it sorted can you help me please.
thanks

1.go to tspanel/addons and the addons section at the bottom .
install the oscam/ CCam .ipk file for blackhole that's listed in their then reboot again.

2. connect to your Vu+ box via filezilla(or whatever you use) and go to /etc/tuxbox/config and put your 3 oscam files in there.
That's oscam.server , oscam.user and oscam.config files.

3. then go to /etc folder and put the CCcam.cfg in there(you might want to put a few F: lines in it first,lol)

That's it , now on your vu plus exit to the tv screen then press the blue button and then "ok" button on oscam/cccam to restart it and your good to go.
Ostatnio zmieniony 01 sty 1970, 1:00 przez JAKITAKI, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Lepszy JAKITAKI jak NIJAKI

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Dział dla początkujących”